The Crooklands Hotel Bar and Restaurant
*Only valid on bed and breakfast rates and not with any other offers.
The hotel has some new protocols in order to keep customers and employees safe. We have implemented to fundamentals; increased hand sanitising, increased cleaning and disinfecting, social distancing. We are asking customers to follow these procedures, please click on this to find out what to expect when you visit it. Finally please smile you will have a nice pint and some delicious food.
Crooklands Hotel is committed to the implementation of proactive measures to help protect and sustain the local, natural and global environment for future generations. We help the younger generation of guests understand the impact their lifestyle has on the world’s environment through activity and bird watching packs, this understanding will hopefully encourage them to think green and provide a greener future for the planet. The Owners, Management and staff of the Crooklands Hotel recognise and accept that the activities involved in running the hotel may have an impact on the environment. Therefore we work together with our staff, customers and suppliers in a conscious effect to minimise these effects, the Hotel is committed to a policy of sound and responsible environmental management.
Our environmental policy includes a commitment to:
- To comply with the requirements of environmental legislation and approved codes of practice.
- To continually access and seek to improve our environmental and social performance.
- To continuously reduce pollution, emissions and waste where possible looking in to further innovative recycling ideas, to reduce landfill sites.
- Consider ways in order to reduce the use of energy and water.
- Continue to improve the garden, landscape and wildlife habitat, to promote a thriving wildlife population and biodiversity.
- We raise awareness, encourage participation in sustainable business practice and expect similar practice from our contractors and suppliers.
- We play a part in the community assisting various organisations and local charities (charities include; first responders, Macmillan, Northwest ambulance and many local primary schools).
- Maintain an active Green Committee, consisting of employees from all departments, to formalise and promote new ideas and working methods.
- Work with our guests to find ways to help make their stay with us even more environmentally sustainable
- Encourage our staff to support our environmental aims, raise awareness of the environmental and financial costs of our actions and incorporate environmental actions into the day to day operation of the hotel and restaurant.
- To source local products sustaining our local environment.To reduce our Carbon Foot Print by 20% within the next 2 years.
More information on Green Tourism available at: www.green-business.co.uk
Join our mailing list
Receive news on our specialoffers direct
We have put some protocols in place to keep both customers and employees safe, please look at our guest information section for further information.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SPECIAL FABULOUS SUMMER BREAKS AT UNBELIEVABLE PRICES!
WE ARE CURRENTLY PUTTING THE FINISHING TOUCHES TO OUR NEW PROCEDURES, WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU BACK SOON!
OPENING ON THE 14 JULY! JOIN US FOR A NEW MENU AND A PERFECT PINT
"We were really impressed with the bird watching and wild booklet the hotel provided for our children to get them thinking green!" Mrs J. Stonesfield